|Infantry Vehicles Air|
|Location:||Ayn Mana, Iraq|
|Size:||4 x 4 km|
┌ ┐ The Blue high command must blunt a major invasion of the middle east by the Red forces. RCF test server description └ ┘
Sand Storm is a map that features a desert and a small desert base. It was released to the test server on October 2011, along with the helicopters. This map is rather large for tanks, and does not include LUVs to travel around the map more easily. The village includes a few AA guns and static vehicles such as a radar truck and cargo trucks.
Spawn points Edit
- The Blue team spawns close to the city and the fort.
- The Red team spawns on a desert valley.
|Red Team||Village||Blue Team|
- This is most likely a reference to Operation Sand Storm, which took place on June 26, 2006, in Ayn Mana, Iraq.
- The trucks in the village are NATO vehicles, while the AA guns are Soviet. This is because the ZU-23-2 was the only AA gun in the game when this arena came out.
- There is a tent looking thing that is actually the top of a transmission tower on the blue side power lines.
|Infantry||Kiev • Red Dawn • Favela • Bosperus • The Refinery • Santa House|
|Vehicles||Frankfurt • Frostbite • The Trace|
|Air vehicles||A7 Autobahn • Grimrog • Maelstrom • Sand Storm • Island X • 73 Easting • Sledgehammer|