Quick Match Edit
Quick Match throws the player in the first match available.
Quick Match by Type Edit
Quick match by type gives the player two options:
- Choose an arena
- Game mode
- Choose a game mode
If a match with your criteria doesn't exist yet, the server will create a new one.
Create Game Edit
Create Game allows you to host your own match.
- Choose an arena from the list.
- Game name
- Selects the name to display for players who want to join.
- Public: Let everyone join
- Private: Only let friends of you join.
- Select the game mode of the match. Choose between
- Kill limit
- The amount of kills the team has to reach in order to win the game.
- The time limit of the game. Once the time limit is reached, the team with the most kills wins.
- The maximum amount of players allowed. Only even numbers.
- Enemy on radar
- The enemy will be permanently on the radar when ticked.
- Infantry only
- A mode where here are no vehicles in the map. Then spawn points will be closer to each other.
Browse Games Edit
Browsing a game allows you to see all the game which are currently running. You can fliter the games by selecing a specific Arena, Match or Mode.
- The visual effects of the game, like the firing of weapons.
- The resolution (amount of pixels) of the screen.
- Motion blur
- Blurred screen while sprinting
- Damage blur
- Blurred screen when hit.
- Noise effect
- Sound effect of explosions adapt to the distance of the explosion.
- Bloom & flares
- Light effects
- Depth of field
- Objects in the distance are blurred
- Ambient occlusion
- Shadow effects.
- Shadow distance
- The reach of shadow effects
- View distance
- The reach of sight of the player
- A trick to soften the edges by adapting the colours of pixels. See also Wikipedia:Spatial anti-aliasing.
- Sound, Music
- Sound volumes
- Mouse sensitivity
- The sensitivity of the mouse when looking around.
- Inverse look
- Inverse Y-axis of the mouse.
- Turn off Chat
- Hide the chat.
- Turn off HUD
- Hide all information on the screen.
|Key||On foot||In land vehicles||In air vehicles|
|Left mouse button||Fire||Fire primary weapon||Fire primary weapon|
|Right mouse button||Aim down sights||Fire secondary weapon||Fire secondary weapon|
|Walk forward||Drive forward||Fly forward|
|Walk backward||Drive backward||Fly backward|
|Walk left||Steer left||Fly left|
|Walk right||Steer right||Fly right|
|Jump||Fire secondary weapon||Ascend|
|Enter vehicle||Exit vehicle||Exit vehicle|
|Reload equipped weapon||Reload weapons||Reload weapons|
|Aim down sights||Zoom||Zoom|
|Switch camera||Switch camera||Switch camera|
|Open Character Workshop||Open Character Workshop||Open Character Workshop|
|or||Pause menu||Pause menu||Pause menu|
|Show/hide map||Show/hide map||Show/hide map|
|Show scores||Show scores||Show scores|
|Wield primary weapon||-||-|
|Wield secondary weapon||-||-|
|Wield tertiary weapon (Melee weapon by default)|
|Call Air Strike||-||-|
|Call Artillery Strike||-||-|
|Set Proximity Mine||-||-|
|Team chat||Team chat||Team chat|
- You can press , or while holding another button ( for example) to keep moving.